Thursday, December 31, 2009

My thoughts and dreams

Being a performing flautist now I have started a gurukul to teach the art of bansuri playinng to the interested students. Named as Gokula, the gurukul has about ten students at present. It is being run by a charitable trust. We need financial help from the interested donors for the successful running and to realise its objectives. The objectives and other details about the gurukul can be gone through a separate post. If you have any suggestions/advices, please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for such a wonderful work..sir..its nice...very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have spread abt this in various orkut communities and ma freinds...sir...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to have read your profile and interesting lifestyle. Honestly, I didn't know that you were so much committed to the flute/ music. May be I missed listening to you. Well, better late than never. I might catch up with you if it fits in well during this X-mas time. Before that, could you please upload few of your video clips so that the whole market opens up with bit more widened interest. Gurukula and Gokula would have got added value if your institute was linked to Ramachandrapura Matha- of course, it is just my personal view from a distance! Added to that, with your capability I think you should be able to take on few more artists from other instrumental / vocal fields along with you.For, I have seen few youngsters like you getting involved/ immersed in music world if not to this extent. I wish and pray that you gather more momentum and grow to the maximum. Good luck be with you. Let us be in touch with each other. For, I Love music. Thanks for coming back to me.

    ReplyDelete